My first completed Olympic distance triathlon:

The results:


I had a really good time! It was harder than I thought it would be, but not hard enough to scare me away from doing others. I am excited for my next one... You can see pictures of Natalie, Audrey, and myself above - Natalie's time: 2:48 - awesome job, Natalie! Audrey's bike had problems so she wasn't able to finish, but she finished the swim and bike. The timing company had problems with their timing wires so they just combined my transition times into one (6:44) but I had a hard time with my wet suit so over 5 minutes of that time was spent before I even got on my bike. But I finished! I got 3rd place in my age group (4 total - one didn't finish). :) Next triathlon I will train more in a wetsuit (especially the getting out of part) and train for the run. Thanks for the support to those that came!
My time: 3:45:01

1 comment:
You are so tuff! Congrats!
Post a Comment