
Jesse winding up...

Cody gets a bunch of people together to play ultimate frisbee about once a week at Vernon Worthen Park. Sometimes I play but it was too hot today (high of 108 degrees... in fact, it is 10pm and still 100 degrees out... but I love not being cold!). Cody, Leah, Matt, Nate, and Jesse all played and so I thought I would take a few pictures.
Jesse (yellow), Leah (black hat & shorts), and Cody (blue shorts, white shirt)

This is Matt jumping for the catch (he caught it)

Nate catching the frisbee in mid-air (lt. blue shirt), Leah (very right), and Cody (very left).
Gotta love that red rock background.
Gotta love that red rock background.

Cody winding up... (Matt -very left- running after him)
Looked like they had a good time! Until next week...




2 comments:
I can't believe you could even be outside when it's that hot in St. George. That's crazy. The feedbag clip is pretty funny.
hey, I play ultimate once a week too! And I thought it was hot playing it in Provo...
Post a Comment