Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Crawling!!

Funny story.

Actually, quite disgusting. Yesterday morning, I came out to the living room because Lincoln was squawking so loudly and I could no longer sleep. Once in awhile (when it's warm outside), we get cockroaches in the house upstairs. There happened to be a cockroach about 5 feet away from Lincoln, belly-up on the kitchen floor. I can't stand the nasty bugs. So I say, "Jesse. Cockroach." And then I go back to the room to get dressed in my workout clothes. 2 minutes later, I come back into the living room to find Lincoln in the kitchen. Cockroach disappeared.

"Jesse... did you clean up the cockroach?"
Jesse: "No, you never asked me to."
Me: "WHAT? Get it out of Lincoln's mouth! I think he ate it!"

Sure enough, Jesse fished half a cockroach body out of Lincoln's mouth.

Nasty baby.

I'm not so sure he's my baby anymore. My baby would not touch one of those bugs. Just thinking about it makes me cringe all over again.

Then again, I guess babies will put anything in their mouths.

Later on in the day I filmed him crawling. Still pretty uncoordinated, but he improves every time.

Here it is:

3 comments:

Bekah and Lance said...

Puke Gag!! I feel for you! I would just die if Carter ate one! Sure cute to see him crawling!

Lindsay said...

SICK! i am dying! welcome to the life with a crawling baby, i'm sure there are many more bugs to come.

Angela said...

Iiiiiiiiiiicky! eebejeebees
He's so cute crawling!

Powered By Blogger