Sunday, September 11, 2011

Memorial Day Campout Day 3

(May 29, 2011)

Day 3: Lincoln was a lucky one - I had him sleep in the trailer with Mimi & Papa the 2nd night. More hikes, deciding after a night of {more} cold (and a forecast for SNOW that night!) and no Jesse* to pack up and come home. Good plan. Obviously I had a TON of help both setting up and packing up - thank you, everyone!!

Also - THANK YOU Becca for organizing the campout. Thank you to those who helped me with the children, ESPECIALLY Mimi & Papa. I probably would have come home much sooner without your help.

I think maybe next time I will make sure Jesse is coming BEFORE I leave.

*Jesse had a terrible week at work (really, really, REALLY busy...) and to make a long story short... decided not to come. He would have come if I asked him to, but I knew how his week went so I understood and didn't want to top it off with a weekend of camping - something Jesse less than likes.


Belle (Lincoln's cousin) & Lincoln became pretty good buddies, always following each other around.

This day was pretty cold - but Lincoln refused to wear the mittens I got for him. So... his hands were always bright red.

Oaks, Jude, and a friend playing fight club or something...

Boston & Berlyn
Meal time


Becca

Cohen & Carly

Cody holding Ella (who was freeeeezing AND sick)
Matt holding Kash


Berlyn with her carved knife

Boston & Steele

Ellie, Claire, & Olivia hanging out in the trailer

Elyza

Papa & Mimi

Kurt & Ashley

Dryden, Natalie & Jimmy

A couple attempts at a picture with Lincoln...


Natalie, Sarah, & Matt

Dallin & his wife (sorry, I can't remember your name...)

No comments:

Powered By Blogger