Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Carving Pumpkins

We had a little pumpkin carving party at our house last Thursday. We had pumpkin chocolate chip cookies to go along with it. I have always liked to carve pumpkins. I'm still convincing Jesse it is a good idea. :) Lincoln was interested for a little bit, but he kept picking up the knives/carving tools to help... which I thought was a bad idea. So... he and the other kids decided to empty all the drawers in his room instead. In a few years, maybe, right?

Nate, Lola, Audrey, Cody, Lincoln, Jesse, & Jon

Parker, Jon & Eli in the back

Jen (Jon & Eli on the left)

Eli

Haunted House, Elmo, Ghoul flying in the sky, Spider

Lincoln with the "pun-kins"

These are the 2 Jesse & I did (when I say both of us, I mean Jesse helped a little bit)

3 comments:

Rachel & Darrin said...

Cute pumpkins! You'll have to see what we did, it goes with one of yours. Lincoln might like it :) I've loved all your posts recently. Parker is growing so fast--he's such a little cutie. Love you!

katie said...

Brookelynn calls them 'pun-kins' too :) so fun

Angela said...

Awesome! Ours consisted of one pumpkin (homegrown, I might add) that Hannah and Hailey designed and Tom carved. It was a bird cage and had a blue construction paper bluebird hanging in the middle. Needless to say, we did not light it. I'd post a picture, but too late - I dumped it back in the garden just today:)

Powered By Blogger