I have a pretty good idea that I will not be getting to posting on my blog until the new year (who knows.. I may) so I thought I'd wish everyone a Merry Christmas!
We had my entire family over for Thanksgiving (not all at once) and it was wonderful seeing everyone.
We also went to Tuacahn's Live Nativity with Rachel & Darrin, which has sort of become a family tradition for us.
Sitting with Santa (Tuacahn)
That Sunday, we went to Jesse's parents' ward and saw all 4 new grandsons that were born in the last few months. Two (Isaac & Ezra) were blessed that day.
2011 brought 5 new grandsons for Mimi & Papa
(left to right; oldest to youngest)
Parker (Feb); Isaac (Oct); Crew (Oct); Ezra (Nov); Jet (Nov)
I had my 27th birthday in December. We went to dinner & a movie, which was nice.
We also got family pictures. They turned out nice.
Nothing else... So I will try to post pictures of Thanksgiving later. They are all on my camera still. (The pictures from this post were all emailed to me. Thanks!)
So Merry Christmas, everyone! Travel safely and have some hot cocoa! We love you! And if you haven't received a Christmas card from us soon, email me and tell me your address (if you want one).


1 comment:
Hope you and your family had a great holiday!!
Post a Comment