Becca has been crazy-busy opening her new business, Blow Beauty. Jesse & I helped out a little bit, and one day I picked up her kids to give them a change of scenery. I have this (seems like a never ending) pass to Jumping Jacks, a bounce house warehouse. So we burned off a little energy there:
![]() |
| Parker retrieving the basketball |
![]() |
| Lincoln |
![]() |
| Train ride down the big slide (Lincoln in the middle) |
![]() |
| The bounce houses were all "too bouncy" for Parker, still... but he finally warmed up to them at the end. |
![]() |
| But still preferred the bead toy... |
![]() |
| Oliver (L) & Griffin (R) were such good babies for me. Thank goodness or that would have been a really short trip. |
![]() |
| Elyza - queen of the mountain |
![]() |
| Parker |
![]() |
| Playing King of the Mountain |
![]() |
| Blurry, but I love this one |
We came back to our house, had lunch, and got swimsuits on. Children are never-ending balls of energy. Literally. Until bed time.
![]() |
| Water fight! |
![]() |
| Elyza |
Thanks for playing! We had a great time with you, Elyza & Cohen!















No comments:
Post a Comment