This first one is the sunrise with guides Carie (back, left) and Janet aka my Mother-in-law (back, right) and two guests in front.
Thursday, October 4, 2007
Hiking for the Spa
These are a few pictures I have taken while working for Fitness Ridge as a hiking guide. All (except one) of these pictures are taken back in Green Valley near the gap.
This first one is the sunrise with guides Carie (back, left) and Janet aka my Mother-in-law (back, right) and two guests in front.
This picture shows the city far off - we are really not very far away from it. It also shows the gap that I was in.
This picture is in Snow Canyon State Park - it is known as "The Staircase." I hike with Cody Pickett sometimes - he is the one in the blue at the top. If you can't tell, he is WAY ahead of us (the guest I was with and myself).
I thought this was scenic so I took a picture. You can see Snow Canyon State Park - it is off to the right in the distance.
I love hiking as a job - I get paid to exercise! Plus I can work on my conversation-with-strangers skills...
This first one is the sunrise with guides Carie (back, left) and Janet aka my Mother-in-law (back, right) and two guests in front.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
where is the stair case picture?... I thought I knew that place well... but I can't figure it out.
In Snow Canyon State Park on the hike "Red White & Blue" - it's one of the big red hills, next to/behind the red hill w/ the piano rock formation.
Hiking is great! I loved when I got to hike for a living too! Enjoy it!
Post a Comment