Here we are with our new road bikes... including the nice shorts.
I took Jesse on a 3 1/2 hour hike up Tuacahn split and we had a good time. Beautiful scenery. The last picture you can see St. George and how high we actually climbed.
Sweet pictures, fun place to hike... jesse told me you guys made your own trail!! love the bikes! Kurt and I keep waiting to be invited on one of your road rides...
hey do you like the shorts you have?... specialized makes some really neat things as far as body geometry things. I would like to try some of there shorts.
7 comments:
Sweet pictures, fun place to hike... jesse told me you guys made your own trail!! love the bikes! Kurt and I keep waiting to be invited on one of your road rides...
Yeah, we should all go on a good ride sometime.
Is anyone going to do (and train for) the century - Tour de St. George - with me? Please? :)
I would love to Mindy. Lets set up a time to go. I really need to get into it. I need someone to go with me too.
I'm excited for you guys, bikers now! Welcome to the club!
hey do you like the shorts you have?... specialized makes some really neat things as far as body geometry things. I would like to try some of there shorts.
LOVE them!
Post a Comment