When you are tagged I guess you give 7 interesting facts about yourself. I now tag Angela, Jackie, and Ashley. Here they are:
1. Although I am from Idaho, I hate being cold and I have definitely acclimatized to St. George's weather. The weather in Idaho is too cold for me! I love being warm. I even love the heat in St. George.
2. I have 21 nieces and nephews - 4 (+ one on the way!) on my side and 17 on Jesse's side. I even know all their names. I love big families and I am glad I married into one!
3. These are a few random things I can do / have done: ride a unicycle, juggle, play piano, play guitar, sang in choir, I was on a swim team, I ran track and cross-country, I played softball in high school, I recently took up road-biking, I took a year of violin, I played soccer and T-ball and slow pitch when I was younger.
4. I love to garden and can't wait until I have my own to grow tomatoes and other yummy things!
5. I've only been outside of the country once, and that was to Canada this last summer. I would LOVE to visit Europe and Mexico and Australia one day! I love foreign accents and I collect foreign money. :)
6. I love to learn about the body and how it works and how to be healthier. Science has been my favorite subject since I took Trigonometry in high school. :) There is a lot to learn as a nursing student and I hope I can keep up with it all!
7. I love my family and my in-laws - I am so blessed to have them all in my life. I love my wonderful husband Jesse and I am so grateful for the way he treats me. Sure he is busy, but he always finds time for me. I love being married to him and I am so happy I married my best friend. I love the gospel and I love my Savior. I am so blessed with the knowledge of the Atonement and that I can return to live with Him one day. I am surrounded with wonderful people in my life and I want you all to know that I love you all! Thank you for everything you do for me and the time you put in to be my friend. Happy Holidays!

No comments:
Post a Comment