Sunset at Laguna Beach, California


I was lucky enough to join Jesse on his business trip to California a couple weeks ago. I was able to get work off and finish my last tests before he left so he took me with him! We stayed at Vacation Village on Laguna Beach, which is south of Los Angeles. It was very relaxing (for me) but frustrating for Jesse. Some people had to finish things up at the data center (a place that TCN keeps their computers/servers) before we could come home, so we were sort of "stuck" there longer than we anticipated. This is Jesse and Florin in the data center in their "cage" the day we arrived (before installing equipment).

The weather was beautiful and since we were so close to the beach (literally 100 steps from our hotel room) I got to go to the beach every day. I also went on a few hikes in Laguna Canyon Park that had an overlook of the ocean. I spent a lot of time with Florin's girlfriend, Irina, who was there, too. We went to a lot of art galleries, did some shopping, and ate together. This little church on a pole is actually a mailbox - I found that everything in the town was centered around art (besides the beach, anyway).
Overall I had a good time, but I wish I could have spent more time with Jesse. Such a beautiful beach and fun city to visit!
Jesse and Mindy downtown Laguna Beach
This is the data center after all the equipment was installed.
Good job Jesse and Florin! :)





4 comments:
looks like fun, your pictures are so pretty!
That is my idea of a vacation, every day at the beach. So fun!
awesome pictures. it's too bad we didn't get together, but i'm glad that you had a great time.
Looks really pretty, like you had a good time. Angelous
Post a Comment