Last weekend was Memorial Day Weekend and Matt, Jana, Adam, visit. Everyone (except me - working) went to dinner Saturday night, and on Sunday MiMi and Sabrina, McKay all came to Papa even had a barbeque! If you know them - unless it is roast beef they usually don't cook meat. Everyone was wondering how they were going to "barbeque" and since Jesse and I left our small bbq at their house they decided to try it out. When I say small, I mean like "squat next to" small (something like the one to the right). They also used the broiler to cook the burgers. It turned out well - we all had good food and a good time.On Monday, we had pizza over at Nate & Audrey's with them and Matt & Lindsay and played some games. Pretty fun weekend! I didn't get very many pictures... in fact Carly took most of the pictures, but here they are!

No comments:
Post a Comment