Here are the directions....
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I have together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember...
2. Next, repost these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty cool (and funny) to see the responses.
If you leave a memory, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave a memory for you!

6 comments:
yea! I am so glad you did this too! it is alot of fun! way more than i would have expected! and i am embarrassed that you remember that game . . . my brothers got pretty intense! :) I totally remember thinking how cute you were when i met you! and how cute you and jesse were together! And you may not remember this, but i can still see your face as me and Cody passed you when you were doing your first 100 mile bike ride and you looked so mad at us!! haha but you were probably just sick of biking :) you are so tough that you can do that! and we do totally need to play more games . . . but maybe something besides Bang all the time! haha :)
oh it and it sounds like we were passing you on our bikes but we were in a car cheering you on!
so, I don't have a blog, but I thought I would leave a memory anyways, since we have plenty together. For some reason, this memory came to me the other day and it makes me laugh. It was when you and I decided to play in the garden after it had been watered a lot, so it was really muddy. I remember how much fun we had and how mad mom was. Mom's punishment was that Angela got to spray us off with the hose, but I don't think that it ended up being much of a punishment :) I'm glad you're my sister! Love you!
going to your wedding. it was awesome to see you there with jesse. you looked so beautiful.
I remember running track with you, and being in seminary together.
I remember going to your wedding and listening to you sing that beautiful song and thinking holy crap I wish I could do that! I loved that song and you did such a good job. Jesse is a lucky guy!
Post a Comment