
Abi, almost 3 years old, took this picture of me.

We swam and had a BBQ at the Bird's house on Saturday.
This is Gary (he works with Jesse) with 2 of his 4 kids.
He's holding Amelia, and Kaleb is swimming.

Here's Kaleb again...

Sometimes Jesse doesn't like to get his picture taken...

This is Gary's daughter, Eden (cute name!)

This is Gary's wife, Danielle. She's holding her son, Cody.
It's been fun to get to know her since she has been visiting from North Carolina.
It's been fun to get to know her since she has been visiting from North Carolina.
Here is McKay layin' out a bit... it was only in the 80's on Saturday so it wasn't too hot to lay out and dry off. My towel is next to his (I got too cold because of the water... I am definitely accustomed to the heat here...).


2 comments:
Hey Mindy! I saw your blog address on your facebook page so I hope you don't mind me looking to see what you've been up to. :) Looks like it is nice and warm down there! My parents actually just bought a house down in St. George but they probably won't be moving until next summer. It'll be so weird not having them in IF!
you should come down and take veronica swimming all summer long. maybe that way she'll finally like it.
Post a Comment