Jesse and I went to Zion on Saturday and hiked Angel's Landing. They say it is a "very strenuous hike - don't go if you are afraid of heights" which I now understand very well. Not only is it steep almost the entire way, there are parts you need to hold onto chains in case you slip. There are sheer cliffs to both sides in some parts!! Since hiking for the spa, I have become more accustomed to heights... but Angel's Landing is far more scary than any hike I am used to! But it was beautiful!!! I would definitely recommend this hike to anyone that doesn't have a big fear of heights (you could do it if you have a small fear like me).
Jesse was a little tired
and fell asleep on the way...
and fell asleep on the way...






1 comment:
I haven't done Angel's Landing FOREVER! Let's make a trip of it, that would be fun!
Post a Comment