small white purse from Kohls
4 chapstick/lip gloss (if you know me, this won't surprise you), receipt, cards (library, health ins., Hollywood, etc), DSC parking pass that I'm supposed to have on my car, house key, both sets of car keys (found them!), Tylenol, gum, fizzy candy, wallet, Crystal Light 'on the go', change, Mexican money, flattened penny from Tillamook cheese factory (if you want to get me a souvenier... I will love one of these! Or foreign money - I collect both. Dorky, I know.), and earring posts.Wow that was a lot of stuff in such a small bag. I should never get a big bag or I will fill it up completely! I now tag Angela, Bekah, Becca, Jackie.


1 comment:
i didn't know you collected the smashed penny things. hope school is going good. i did my bag tag if you want to check it out.
Post a Comment