30 minutes later... my car got a flat tire! Now I felt sort of stupid for offering them a ride... but they got out and we went right to work changing the flat to the spare tire. We got back in the car, and in a few minutes the St. George Express van passed us (we were going 45 mph..). Luckily, the van pulled over and the travelers in my car got right back on the van.
Overall, I was grateful they were there to help me change a flat tire! I could have done it (I hope) probably, but those people ended up being more of a blessing to me than I was for them!

4 comments:
That's an awesome story, Mindy! I can just see myself in your shoes, only I probably wouldn't have been so thoughtful as to stop for the van and would have been left with no help for my flat tire. Go Minjun!
that is a great story. i'm hoping jesse wasn't with you b/c he was retrieving data from our hard drive. :)
Lindsay told me about this after I talked to you on Saturday! so crazy! Good thing you were a good samaritan!
it's your old pal jenn...from west yellowstone! I was up there a couple weeks ago and it brought back all the good ole times in the trailer. How are you doing? How is St. George? Blake and I go down there every so often. I hope all is going well for you!!
Post a Comment