Monday, January 26, 2009

Christmas

Late, I know, but here it is. We stayed in St. George this Christmas and spent the holidays with Jesse's side of the family. We went to movies, played games, went sledding, shared presents, and had a good time visiting with family from out of town. There was even a [very] fair share of playing video games...

I only got a few pictures of sledding in Pine Valley (30 miles north ~ about an hour drive). And it's not even of the sledding.. sorry for the lack of pictures.

Here is a picture of Matt holding Carson
(getting ready to leave)

Carly all bundled up!

This is the historic Pine Valley church built by Ebenezer Bryce.
Because Bryce was a boat builder, the church is actually an upside down boat with a steeple on top.

Look at all that snow! It reminds me of Idaho! St. George even got snow on Christmas Day - a white Christmas in southern Utah... doesn't happen very often.

School started back up for me on January 6th... my last semester of nursing school. I'll graduate in May!! So I've been really busy lately, but I'll try to keep you posted on what's happening here.

4 comments:

Angela said...

Coolness! love you guys!

Clint and Alisha said...

Looks like you had a great Christmas!! Congrats on graduating in MAY!! Quite the accomplishment dear!

Andrew | Susan | Grayer said...

Mindy, Thanks for all your comments on our blog, it is great to hear from you! I'm afraid we won't be in Idaho in April because Andy is performing in an opera around that same time - sad day:( I wish we could come home and see you!! So how is life for you guys? Congrats on graduating in May, that is so exciting!! Love you lots!!
Susan

Angela said...

How you doin', Minjun?

Powered By Blogger