Saturday, March 14, 2009

Visit with the Jones'

Emily (a friend from high school) & Christian came to visit us in St. George. They came for the sun, not for us. :) Just kidding. We went on a hike called Slots in Snow Canyon State Park, played some tennis, and some games. It was fun and I'm glad we could spend time with them. :)

Emily & Christian

Jesse proving he could crawl into the slot and "climb out if I want to."

Emily & Christian in the slot

Emily & Christian in the slot canyon

Wedding Rock - Jesse loves to scare me here... he loves the face I make I think...

All of us at Newspaper Rock - petroglyphs in the background

On our way out, we came across a small little snake - YIKES!

Thanks for coming to visit us and come back soon!

1 comment:

Andrew | Susan | Grayer said...

How fun!! It makes me jealous that you guys got to hang out together. I wish we didn't live so far away so we could have come too:) I really miss you and Emily and your hubbies too. Hopefully Andy will get into BYU law school so we can move back to Utah and then we can see each other more often. And our little families of three can all hang out!! How are you doing? Have you felt baby kick yet? Hope things are going good!
love you tons
Susan
P.S. Tell Emily she needs to get with the blog thing, I've tried to tell her but she just doesn't catch on:)

Powered By Blogger