Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Baby Clothes

So if you read this post... I'll know you are pretty bored because you're reading it in spite of the title. I went shopping with Jenn today because we had some extra time... and it is always more fun to shop when you are with someone! I was already in town, so I thought I'd look.. and of course I found some really cute things for our future baby boy!

0-3 months

3-6 months

6-12 months

Everything I bought can be returned, so if he's a big baby... no worries. I have to say though... the little girl section looks like a lot more fun to shop through. But it was still fun to finally buy something for the little guy. All the clothes kind of remind me of what I would buy for Jesse... except maybe the crab & piranha shirts... and the pj's. :)

4 comments:

Cody, Tawsha, and Ashlee said...

And so it begins..you just wait your little man will soon be well equiped with everything he needs and more I'm sure of it.

Jennifer said...

We did SO good! : )

jackie e said...

hey mindy,
i'm more nervous because jeff has been traveling so much that i keep thinking i will go into labor while he's away on a trip and i'll be without a car and with the kids. everything is just so unpredictable that it's hard not to worry. the labor part i'm more just scared but know that it will pass as soon as baby comes out but it's still a little scary to know the pain that will happen...but it's "all worth it." it still hurts.

Fausett Family said...

Mindy!! I didn't know you had a blog???? :) CONGRATS on the baby brewing in your belly! I will probably add you to my blog so I can keep up to date with you. :) If that is ok... :)

Powered By Blogger