Thursday, April 2, 2009

I caved... Jesse was right...

I had another prenatal appointment today... and it was the one they do an ultrasound for and measure everything to make sure baby is growing like he is supposed to... THAT'S RIGHT! We're having a baby boy!! I thought I could do it and wait until delivery day, but I had been thinking about the appointment all week and all day and.. I decided last minute I couldn't wait!

Everything still looks really good and baby is doing great! Heartbeat was 140 bpm. Now we just need to come up with a few boy names.

Here is a 4D ultrasound picture -
you can see his face, his fist up by his face, the umbilical cord
up around his head and down by his neck, and that's all I know.
(I've always thought these ultrasound pictures look a little weird...)

6 comments:

Andrew | Susan | Grayer said...

YEAH!! Baby boys are so fun!!! I am with you, I thought I might have been able to wait but when it came right down to it I had to know what I was having! Thanks for the text message too!! I am way dang excited for you! Remember to post more pictures of your cute belly!! Aren't you going to be in Idaho soon for your sister's wedding? I'm jealous I wish I was in Idaho, Have fun!!
Love you tons!

Angela said...

Hip, hip, hooray! We're excited for you guys:) Jesse Jr.? Hmmm... what will he be?

sabrina said...

congrats! so exciting.

Lindsay said...

Yay! I am so glad you caved! haha jesse called it! Now we can get ready for this cute baby boy to get here.

Bekah and Lance said...

Congrats! How exciting! Lance and I are in the whole trying to figure out boy names too. I swear everyone I know is having a boy! You're due just over a week before me.

Clint and Alisha said...

Again, Congrats dear!! It's very exciting! Isn't the ultrasound just amazing!! I wanted to stay there all day and watch! It was awesome!

Powered By Blogger