Thursday, June 18, 2009

7 Months...

Only 2 months left... time has gone by surprisingly fast. I would always hear, "I'm sooo ready for this baby to come out!" and honestly, it seems like delivery day is going to sneak up on me!! I'm glad that it has seemed to go by fast because 9 months is a long time. Some things I never expected to come with pregnancy:
  • Strangers in the elevator telling me their birth stories/about their children.
  • My belly being rubbed by a lot of people (which I mostly don't mind).
  • People staring at my belly - at first I thought I had spilled food or something on my shirt that didn't belong. It made me a little self-conscious at first, but I'm over it now.
  • VERY frequent trips to the bathroom (okay, I expected this, but still...)
  • Aches... feet... hips... back...
  • Exactly how much more difficult it is getting to tie my shoes.
  • Knowing exactly which questions will be asked.. i.e. When are you due? 1st baby? Boy or girl? Names picked out yet?
  • Anxiety - both for the labor/delivery & being a mom
  • How expensive baby stuff is!!
And since I may become reluctant to post a lot of pictures of myself in the upcoming weeks, here is the monthly shot:

4 months - 5 months - 6 months - 7 months

5 comments:

Lindsay said...

You better keep posting pics! You have to have the whole 9 months for everyone to see! I'm sure I will see it anyways, but all of your blogging friends deserve to see it too!

Janet said...

I've been stalking your blog for a while now. :O)

I'm excited for your birth and for you to become a new mother. It's truly an amazing life-altering experience.

I would also love to see the belly grow. But I'm a little partial to pregnant bellies anyway. By the way, I've got a prenatal series going right now if you haven't taken a class and are interested.

And congrats on passing the NCLEX! It's a bitter sweet moment for me to see you all graduating and becoming licensed. Such is life. {Especially the life of a mother.} :O)

Laura H. said...

Wow! You are definitely still at the "cute pregnant" phase. I feel like I leave that phase way sooner than you. Look us up if you're ever around IF.

Andrew | Susan | Grayer said...

You look great Mindy!! So cute!! I would love you to keep posting pictures of your growing belly!! I can't wait for the little guy to arrive!!

Peg and Her Story said...

this is exciting, Mindy...I'm excited for my new nephew to get here!!

Powered By Blogger