Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Vanessa's Blessing & Venice Beach

Last minute we (... I mean, I...) decided to drive to Los Angeles to visit Jeff & Jackie and to see their new baby girl, Vanessa. The blessing was on the 7th of June. My parents came as well. We don't get to see my side of the family very often so it was a nice trip and we had fun. We went to Venice Beach & also ate at Red Lobster... yum... which I much appreciated since Jesse is not a big fan of (I mean doesn't like) seafood. Here are a few pictures from the trip (thanks, Mom for supplying most of them).

Vanessa Marcely - so precious!

Jackie's mom holding her new granddaughter

Jesse played this game with David the whole trip and he never got tired of it.
Jackie's dad & brother in the background with Veronica, David & Jesse in front.

Jackie & David

My parents (Craig & Mary) with David & Veronica (such adorable kids!!)

Jackie & David on the beach

Jeff & Vanessa

Jesse, me, David, Jeff & Vanessa
Thanks for inviting us to come! We had a great time and look forward to seeing you again soon!!!

2 comments:

Emily Jones said...

Wow, it seems like I haven't seen your family in forever. Jeff's kids are so cute and his little boy totally looks like him. I'm glad you had a good time in California.

jackie e said...

thanks again for coming out on such short notice. we don't get to see you guys nearly enough. i can't wait to see your little guy when it's time. be sure to let us know if we can do anything or if you need anything. you sure look cute as a pregnant lady.
love you.
jackie

Powered By Blogger