Jesse & Mindy with our passel of children...
I saw it! It was adorable! I love his little smile. And Carly does too! ;)
What a sweet smile!! He is so cute!! And I don't think you sound silly, I think you sound so cute, just like a Mommy should sound!! You are a great Mommy!! Love ya!
Oh how adorable!! I love their smiles! That's my favorite part yet!! (I'm also glad I'm not the only one who sounds silly in all the video of my boy!)
cute little bugger
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I saw it! It was adorable! I love his little smile. And Carly does too! ;)
What a sweet smile!! He is so cute!! And I don't think you sound silly, I think you sound so cute, just like a Mommy should sound!! You are a great Mommy!! Love ya!
Oh how adorable!! I love their smiles! That's my favorite part yet!! (I'm also glad I'm not the only one who sounds silly in all the video of my boy!)
cute little bugger
Post a Comment