My mom with the youngest 3 babies at the shower:
Max: 9 days, Lincoln: 7 weeks, Vanessa: 4 months
Max: 9 days, Lincoln: 7 weeks, Vanessa: 4 months
When I saw Amy's baby (Max) and how small he was (just over 7 lbs) - he made Lincoln look huge! Babies grow so fast - but if you see them every day it is a lot harder to notice exactly how fast they actually do grow. And Lincoln was smaller than Max when we brought him home! Crazy.
Jesse did a wonderful job blessing Lincoln in Sacrament meeting. I wish I had remembered to record it because I couldn't hear it all and I want to have it written down for Lincoln. If anyone can remember ANYthing - even just one phrase - please email it to me. That would be much appreciated!!
Family Picture :)

Lincoln on his big day

Afterward we all went to Terrel & Janet's house for lunch. Here is a picture of my family:
Jeff & Jackie, Tom & Angela, Jesse & Mindy, Darrin & Rachel
Craig & Mary
Craig & Mary

And here are all the grand kids on my side of the family.
Matthew, David, Vanessa, Veronica, Hailey, Hannah & Lincoln

Hannah holding Lincoln (he doesn't look too happy...)

Hannah, Rachel, & Lincoln

Thank you to everyone that came to the blessing and shower and especially those of you that had to travel! Jesse and I are lucky to have such an amazing family!

No comments:
Post a Comment