Saturday, October 24, 2009

First Roadtrip with Lincoln

The last weekend in September we went up north to help some friends move, and while we were there we visited Sarah's family and went to a baby blessing.

The trip with a 2 month old went really well - Lincoln surprised me with how good he was in the car. I think he only cried once and it was short lived. Good baby!!

These are Lincoln's cousins (all of Sarah's kids except Cole):
Oaks, Belle, Boston (holding Lincoln), & Olivia

Belle

Olivia

Lincoln

My friend from Idaho, Emily, blessed their cute baby girl, Carly, that weekend (Sept. 27).

We joked about how this is their first picture as a couple...
Carly & her future boyfriend, Lincoln

We took a drive up Provo Canyon & up to Sundance to look at the pretty fall leaves.

Jesse drivin'

Jesse was a little bugged about a Sunday drive when we had to drive back to St. George the same day. Me? Fall colors hardly exist in St. George so I didn't mind (one of the drawbacks to living here).

(These took so long to get on this blog because I finally figured out how to use bluetooth...)

1 comment:

Bekah and Lance said...

How fun! Hope you remembered everything for Lincoln. Our first road trip with Carter we forgot his bed. Opps! Babies have so much stuff! Emily's little girl is so cute! I was looking on this site just now (http://www.myldsmemories.ziblio.com/) and I swear there's a picture of her. It's the first page inside the baby book. Maybe it's just her secret twin.

Powered By Blogger