Thursday, November 5, 2009

Linc as Link

So for Halloween, we dressed Lincoln up to go to the Trunk-or-Treat. If you know what Nintendo's Zelda is, you may recognize that we dressed him up as the hero of Zelda - Link (see below). Janet's friend in Gunlock actually hand-knitted the Link costume. It turned out to be adorable! Those of you who don't know what Zelda is... we can say he is Peter Pan instead. (I got that a couple times..) You can see in the pictures above that instead of a quiver to hold his arrows, our little Linc had a quiver to hold his bottle. :)

Here is Link from Zelda to compare him to..

Here I am with Linc after the Trunk-or-Treat
(it was FREEZing here... I wore a jacket and scarf and this sweater and I was still miserably cold. You would never have guessed I grew up in Idaho!)

The only problem with the costume.. is that Linc HATED wearing the hat. In fact, after I took a bunch of pictures with the hat on (top) I took the hat off and he started smiling so BIG!
He is such a cutie!

The night before Halloween we carved pumpkins. I love this tradition. I even roasted the pumpkin seeds.. which turned out pretty good.

Here are Audrey & Cody working on theirs

Nate & Audrey (left) & Jesse holding Lincoln

Cody's (he did himself), Nate & Audrey's (evil), and Jesse & mine (uhhh..)

Nate holding Linc

On Halloween, we went over to Natalie's house & had a Trick-or-Treat party with the cousins. We had a pretty good time and finally got rid of most of our candy.

Lincoln's newest cousin (at the time, anyway..), Simone, was there. He looks like a giant compared to her! She is so tiny and cute!

Claire the witch holding Linc

Peggy holding Charlie the monkey

Ellie the clown

Jude the mummy

Carly the kitty

Elyza as Snow White & Carson the chicken

& Berlyn. The girl with the broken neck and lit up teeth.
I didn't get pictures of Grace, Freeman, Cohen, or Dryden (sorry, guys!). Fun Halloween!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger