Saturday, October 30, 2010

Halloween Costume


Friday morning we went to the TCN Halloween Breakfast... I thought more kids would be there in their costumes, but basically it was Lincoln, Flora, and Lola. It was fun and the pumpkin pancakes were delicious!

I wasn't sure if Lincoln would tolerate the hat (with attached beard) much longer than the car ride... so I got a picture on the way there.

Flora & Lincoln
Both are Gnomes

It was hard to get a good picture of them... so here's what I got:



We'll see how Trick-or-Treating goes tonight... if the weather cooperates for us. We may just go to the homes in our culdesac... I guess it depends on how Lincoln does!

4 comments:

Mckay B. said...

Lincoln is so funny. Miss him the most.

Mckay B. said...

What is Flora supposed to be?

Andrew | Susan | Grayer said...

What an adorable idea!! He looks so stinkin' cute!! Did you make the costume Mindy? Very Talented and so creative! I love it!

mindy said...

Flora is a garden gnome, and no, I didn't make the costume (it was simple enough I definitely could have, though... except maybe the hat).

Powered By Blogger