Sunday, October 31, 2010

Trick-or-Treat!

Happy Halloween!!!

We took Lincoln to a few houses to go trick-or-treating. His favorite was when the people would let him choose the candy himself. That's when he wanted to keep getting more and more and more... and they usually let him. :) He was not really into putting the candy in the bucket, though. He wanted to hold the candy and run off to play with the other kids he saw. Next year he should understand a little better... right?

His first house: Nathan & Audrey's

Cousin Charlie as a lamb - so adorable!!

Mimi with Flora May as a Garden Gnome

The only thing he wanted to do... get that candy out of the bucket!

Finally got a decent picture of the costume...
Grandma Noma's house

Flora & Lincoln enjoying their Tootsie Pops

I would like to take credit for making the costume... but I bought it. I thought it was one of the strangest costumes I had seen and it turned out really cute.

3 comments:

Emily Jones said...

What a funny idea for a costume. It's adorable! Way to go for venturing out in the trick-or-treat world with your one year old! We weren't so brave.

p.s. The last time I went trick or treating, I was with you. Was it 9 pounds?

Mckay B. said...

Love Lincolns picture in front of Grandmas...he looks exactly like a gnome. You should submit that picture to travelocity....

Clint and Alisha said...

That is an awesome costume!!! He is adorable!

Powered By Blogger