Thursday, June 9, 2011

Chores

Lincoln is starting to help me with the cleaning around the house.
  1. He throws his own diapers away (but refuses to touch Parker's - "Ew.. yucky dia-pah")
  2. Picks up his own toys
  3. Cleans up the spilled Cheerios (ok... so he eats them... same result)
  4. He LOVES, loves, LOOOOVES helping me vacuum (more like he loves an excuse to run around and scream)
  5. He helps me weed the garden (well... I guess he just picks the leaves off the tomato plants until I notice and threaten to spray him in the face with the hose... haha... am I mean? Jesse thinks so.)
  6. And he's still learning this one:
Lincoln, Mommy needs the kitchen swept, not the outside balcony.

Parker's feeling left out of this post.

2 comments:

katie said...

I threaten to spray Brookelynn with the hose when she attempts to dig in the flower pots... :)

jackie e said...

Did I ever tell you how much fun it was to see you guys when you were in town? Thanks so much for coming over and visiting with us.

Powered By Blogger