Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Lincoln's Words

Lincoln has developed quite the vocabulary! Here are some of his words:

"Ung-gunk's" ...... Lincoln's
"Kuck" ...... Truck
"Tee" ...... Tree
"Teet" ...... Treat
"Die-pah" or sometimes "die-PER" ...... Diaper
"Uh oh, ing-gun" ...... Uh-oh, Lincoln
"Ay-pimm" ...... Airplane
"Bog-idge" ...... Garbage
"Ferris" ...... Horse (that one is a stretch, Lincoln...)
"Tow" ("ow" said like ou in "ouch") ...... cow
"Ay-oo" ...... I love you.
"Pace" ...... Prayers
"Back-in" ...... Vacuum
"Coh's" ...... Clothes
"Pup" ...... Sippy cup
"Baw-oh" ...... Bottle (finally off them, but he continues to ask for them when thirsty, tired or sad)
"Sa-mench" or just "mench" ...... Sandwich
"Dow-nairs" ...... Downstairs (where his toys and the tv are)
"Paw-ee" ...... Potty
"Buhd" ...... Bird
"Da-N" ("da" said like dad, "N" said like "the letter n sounds like 'N' ") ...... That one

The better-pronounced words:
Nigh-Night
All gone
All done
Milk
Juice
Go bye-bye
Outside
Poop
Train & choo-choo
Blue

He's also beginning to string words together, like "Big Lincoln's truck." Pretty fun! And nice that he can communicate better!

3 comments:

katie said...

I love this. I just posted a blog like this about Brookelynn's ever growing vacab. They are so cute!! Loving this age :)

Angela said...

Funny. I remember writing down Hannah's first words. Then maybe a few of Hailey's. None of Matthew's. Poor kids. Are you going to Parker's blessing? I want to see you guys so you better.

Angela said...

Okay, so of course you're not going to Parker's blessing because it is in the past and you already went to it. But, um, are you going to Logan's blessing? That's what I meant.

Powered By Blogger