Wednesday, May 2, 2012

And we're having...

2 more boys! (Jesse has been right every single time...)

I am getting so outnumbered here. 5 boys and 1 girl. I guess we have ourselves a basketball team, right? I'll be the coach cheerleader.


Some of you are wondering... did I cry? Nope. I would have been shocked if we were having a girl. Even though I guessed one of each... I expected 2 boys.

Things to expect/look forward to:
  • dents in the walls
  • lots of punching
  • lots of future missionaries
  • extra help with yard work
  • purchasing an extra fridge/freezer (boys eat a lot, right?)
  • messes
  • little boy hugs & kisses... lots of them!  :)

I'm pretty happy. I love my boys! They are so cute and I can't wait (actually... I can! No need to rush them here!) to enjoy me some more!

1 comment:

Emily Jones said...

You're going to have such a crazy and fun life with 4 boys. Oh, and all under 3. Yeah, crazy. Congrats! So excited for you! :)

Powered By Blogger