Summer is officially here! Well, for those of us who live a little further south, anyway. Here are more pictures of swimming at Mimi's house, plus our first visit of the year to the splash pad downtown.
Parker LOVES water. If you turn on a faucet anywhere in the house, he thinks it's time for a bath/to go swimming/to play and splash. Lincoln was so much more hesitant going into the water that this love of Parker's has taken me by surprise!
Parker winding up for a "hop"

Hop!
(more like bending and straightening his knees)
This has been Lincoln's BRAVEST time in the water. I told him I'd fetch his cars at the bottom of the pool if he put the floaties on. I gently pushed him into the deep end and NO freak out! In fact, Lincoln went back and forth between the sides of the pool and the middle.
Here's his super proud smile. :)
(April 20th) Play group at the splash pad! I think we went a little too early because it wasn't long before Parker started shivering and even Lincoln wanted his towel!
Parker loves to watch (& mimic!) Lincoln
Having a great time just sitting there splashing.
After drying off, getting dressed, and Parker sitting in the stroller, Lincoln always insists on pushing him around.
"Car is back here, Lincoln!"








No comments:
Post a Comment