Friday, July 20, 2012

Questionairre for Lincoln


Lincoln
7-15-12 (3 years old)

1. What is your favorite color?  red
2. What is your favorite toy?  yellow car (Mustang he got for his birthday)
3. What is your favorite fruit?  Bananas are fruit! (I think he prefers apples)
4. What is your favorite tv show?  Elmo (he hasn’t asked for Elmo in awhile, it’s usually Wonder Pets or Go, Diego, Go!
5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch?  I want popcorn. (probably Macaroni & Cheese)
6. What is your favorite outfit?  Pink clothes. (??...Striped shirt from H&M – blue, green, orange, white)
7. What is your favorite game?  The iPad has games (Starfall)
8. What is your favorite snack? For eating. A red snack. A fruit snack. (He loves goldfish crackers and fruit leather)
9. What is your favorite animal? My animal. I want to ride this animal. A big elephant (rocking horse).
10. What is your favorite song?  That’s for singing. Dinosaur game. (He likes the bunny song in nursery. He also likes the music he can start on the keyboard.)
11. What is your favorite book?  The police car book. (puzzle book… He loves the quiet book Aunt Rachel gave to the boys.)
12. Who is your best friend?  Um, Jacob.  Um, me. Um, Ashley. (he likes playing with Flora)
13. What is your favorite cereal?  I want to eat cereal. [What does it look like?] Pink cereal. (
14. What is your favorite thing to do outside? I want to go outside! (digging in the dirt)
15. What is your favorite drink? I want ice cream in the cup. (he likes chocolate milk bottles…)
16. What is your favorite holiday? Trick or treating. Or popcorn.
17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night?  Ellie & B (elephant & blanket)
18. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? Popliri cereal (no clue…)
19. What do you want for dinner on your birthday? Fishie treats (Swedish fish that were on his birthday shark cake & cupcakes)
20. What do you want to be when you grow up? I wanna be a police man. I riding a horse.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

haha! He's so cute!

Rachel & Darrin said...

This gave Darrin and I some laughs! Thanks for posting it :)

Andrew | Susan | Grayer said...

Oh this is way fun!!! He sounds a lot like Grayer, something gets him thinking and he starts saying some random things:) -- I love it, it makes me laugh. Lincoln and Grayer would be great friends!!

Powered By Blogger