Thursday, January 24, 2013

"Special Toys"

(Nov. 9, 2012)

For the first few months that the babies were home, I needed a plan. A plan that would keep the big boys busy while I was nursing. And while I could have used the TV for this, I didn't want them to become TV-heads. We still let them watch TV sometimes...more than I would like, but for now it helps me keep my sanity. So the plan I had for the big boys was what we called "special toys." These were toys that they could ONLY play with while I was taking care of the babies (and they were stuck in my room via baby gate). Feeding, changing, bathing, etc. It didn't work perfectly, but it was a lifesaver! I am still nursing the babies thanks to special toys!

 Parker's silly scrunched grin

Lincoln trading his Legos for Parker's

Reluctantly taking a break from Legos to look at the camera for a picture.
Lincoln (L) & Parker (R)

No comments:

Powered By Blogger