Sunday, June 2, 2013

High Chairs!

(May 11, 2013)

We [Jesse] put up the high chairs since Griffin & Oliver can sit with support now. I've tried solids a couple times... but since they are getting formula I don't think it is very important at this age. Especially since they are still sleeping through the night (8pm-8am, woot, woot!).

Griffin (L) & Oliver (R)


Griffin, all smiles

Oliver
Thanks again, Mom & Dad, for the high chairs! They are wonderful!



Sidenote...

Have you seen the YouTube video of "I'm a Daddy & I Know It" with the triplets?? When I saw the video, it was probably a lot more funny to me than to most people, but I also noticed the triplets' high chair (yes, I mean singular "chair" - awesome. Here it is below (thanks for showing me this, Carol!):


1 comment:

Rachel & Darrin said...

haha that video made me laugh. The boys look so cute and grown up in their high chairs. Wish I could hold them!

Powered By Blogger