Friday, September 30, 2016

September 24-30

I will try a new style of posting... instead of each event getting its own post, I'll just post once in a while, everything that has been going on, unless it's a bigger vacation or trip or whatever. 

 
I got these folders ready for our annual class presidency training meeting. Using 8 1/2 by 11 sized label sheets, I put the 2017 mutual theme on the cover. I thought they turned out a lot better than simply gluing a sheet of paper on front. Hopefully they last!


 
My brain was turned off for 10 minutes when I came up with the brilliant idea to get Jesse a Father's Day gift... an apron... which he finally cracked open 3 months later. 


 
Charity eating her sandwich (on gluten free bread) on the way to the raspberry farm. Her face was covered in jam, so this picture does not do it justice!


 
Shoal Creek Berries- if I could choose what my husband did for a living, it would be to move to a small town and start a U-pick farm of some sort (peaches or raspberries or strawberries or watermelon...). Then my four boys could one day do the manual labor and I could enjoy my berry lemonade in the shade of one of my massive trees in the summertime. Hmmmmmmm....



My 3 babies at the berry farm in front of one of the many flower gardens. I think we easily ate 8 pints on location. So delicious. When Charity's basket ran out of berries, she discovered my basket was the perfect spot to pick more, plus easier than the bushes!


 
Parker was the spotlight in Kindergarten! He picked each picture he wanted on this poster. One mistake I did... not printing a picture of him on the jet skis from our trip to Montana this past summer. 

Pictures include the following: Pokémon; Great-Grandpa Bird; fireworks; trip to Mr. D's to buy a treat; pet snail; 4-wheeler, brothers and sister; kindergarten pictures; name in play dough. 



 
Griffin and Oliver are doing Tuesday/Thursday preschool this year and love it. Charity and I got to tag along to 2 of their field trips so far this year. Here they are at Staheli Farm. (Griffin in teal; Oliver in red/white stripes)


Train ride! 


 
 My arms are so incredibly sore from doing TRX with Sabrina... so I doused the table in vinegar spray and asked Oliver to clean it. Charity loves to clean, so she had to help. When your arms are too tiny to reach across the table, what else would you do?!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger