Friday, October 7, 2016

Oct 1-7

 
Lola turned 6! Griffin didn't come in until he heard the singing... and he came running! Not sure if he knew what the singing meant, or if he was just drawn to the music. This picture catches everyone's personality so well!


 
Sunday afternoon session of General Conference (October 2). Since having 2+ kids I think this year I was able to listen better than most... but still tons fell through the cracks. 


 
Oliver and Griffin both begged to peel the eggs! Too bad I didn't think of asking them before I had only 2-3 left...


 
These 2 crack me up. Oliver had wrestled Griffin to the ground to then start kissing him!


 
When I tried to get a closeup... gross!


Finally replaced our broken bike pump. Man, these 3 are getting so heavy to pull. That's about 100 pounds of baby in there! I need to get Griffin and Oliver riding their own bikes so I only have to pull Charity!


 
Poor Charity... almost every Friday she starts her nap in the van. 

 
Buy-one-get-one-free at Menchie's! For the 6 of us it was still $9! I could get a carton of ice cream with a package of sprinkles and gummy bears for that much! I did love their pineapple sorbet though...


 
Free balloons for everyone, too!

 

1 comment:

Rachel & Darrin said...

Cute pictures, especially Oliver tackling Griffin to kiss him :) You're lucky you got something out of conference, I'm listening to them again because I pretty much got nothing!

Powered By Blogger