Tuesday, August 28, 2018

2018-07-21 Bird Family Reunion Pt 2 - Jet Boat Ride

Our family fit on 3 of these jet boats. They cut through giant rapids like they were nothing! I almost didn’t join because I was sick all though the night 🤢 but I’m glad I went since it was one of the best parts of the whole trip! We traveled upstream for 30 miles stopping at a few sandbars to swim, then returned back downstream. 


Papa chatting with the captain


Me with Charity


Another sandbar on the Salmon River 


Some mountain goats 🐐 




Jesse trying not to get sunburned... 🤨


Audrey & Oliver


We stopped at this bridge to jump off for some thrill. Parker and Charity were the only ones in my family to join in the thrill! It was about 30 feet from the water!


Freeman jumping


Charity & Griffin


Charity got worn out for sure!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger