We had a type of baby shower for Rachel at Zupa’s - instead of focusing on the baby, we focused on her as a woman and mother. We made her a bracelet out of birthstones (hers & the baby’s) and took turns telling Rachel how we admire her. And of course the food was delicious! Any excuse to go to Zupa’s, right?!
Rachel was kind enough to let us stay at her house for 2 nights on the way to our Bird family reunion in Idaho. Fun cousin times!
Rachel made us pancakes 😋 (at almost 9 months pregnant!) I told her I would spend the night at her place if she allowed me to clean her house!
She read all the children stories...
We visited the rec center in Bountiful (and sat near a drain... while we watched the kids)
Charity and Danny
Thanks for letting us visit, Rachel! I’m sorry it was probably extremely exhausting..! (Glad that baby is here and safe now!)

No comments:
Post a Comment