This bike trail was awesome.. I just wish Jesse and I were in better shape... and better skilled for it. We went on Labor Day (9-3-07) with rented bikes (thanks Terrel!). We both struggled but it was really fun and I definitely want to do it again... one day. Ashley has pictures on her site, as well as the ones below. We went with Ashley, Kurt, Jimmy, Berlyn, Dryden, Austin (a friend of the Slemboski's), and McKay. There were a few times I thought I was going to face-plant - I am surprised I didn't fall off and get hurt!
The next few prove that I wasn't the only one walking with my bike... though I'm pretty sure I walked more than anyone.
Jimmy
Here is McKay!

3 comments:
Mindy Is your mountain bike adventure around the Moab area?
No, it's actually about 40 minutes northeast of Saint George, past a town called Apple Valley.
sweet pictures:)
Post a Comment