Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Christmas Tree

For the first time ever I got to go cut down my own Christmas tree! Well, I guess I cut into it about an inch and Jesse finished it off. The day after Thanksgiving we headed up to Pine Valley and hiked around a bit to find the perfect tree. Once we had it cut down, Jesse hauled it up to our car and we wrapped it up in a tarp and stuffed it into the car. Yes, we stuffed into the back of our Subaru with hardly any damage done to the tree. It was fun and maybe even a tradition I think we should do every year! :) We'll see if it happens, I guess.Yeah, it is short and fat but we love it... at least I love it.

4 comments:

Steele Hendershot said...

That is so fun, I wish we did that this year...we put our fake tree up. Next year for sure we are cutting one down.

jackie e said...

That's awesome. I love the tree. Doesn't it make your apartment so nice feeling? We put ours up the day after Thanksgiving, since it's fake. It's been our tradition. Love the ornaments, you did a good job, so so festive.

Ashley said...

Your Christmas tree is so cute! I love it! Isn't it so much going and cutting down your own Christmas tree. We go and do that with Ryan's family every year! Except the past two years we haven't cut one down because we have fake ones, but it is fun! Christmas is just so much fun! Aren't you and Jesse going to be in Idaho over Christmas? We are! If you are then maybe we will have to have a little Christmas party with all of our friends! That would be fun!

Peg and Her Story said...

Very Beautiful!

Powered By Blogger