Monday, December 31, 2007

White Christmas in Idaho

Our trip to Idaho was nice - I love to see family especially since I live so far away now. My whole family was there - Jeff, his wife, Jackie, and their 2 kids Veronica (3) and David (9 months); Angela, her husband, Tom, and their 2 kids Hannah (3) and Hailey (22 months); Jesse and myself; my younger sister, Rachel and my parents. It was nice to see everyone there. We didn't get a family picture, however... you'll have to talk to my dad about that one (he was in charge of organizing it). The drive down was clear the whole way, and since it snowed every day we were there our drive back included some ice and snow - thankfully we arrived with no accident. I was nervous letting Jesse drive in the snow while we were there because he grew up in St. George... where it snows once a year. I have probably told Jesse this 10 times, but I just felt more comfortable driving - "I took driver's ed in the snow!" Anyway, here are some pictures I got from the trip and you can go to Jeff & Jackie's website and Tom & Angela's website to see more. Just click on these links and they will bring you to their websites.
This is Jesse and my niece, Hannah. She's 3 years old and knows how to pull up an internet webpage of Dora and print from it. That is pretty smart!
Here is my dad and Rachel working on one of many puzzles this holiday break.
Here I am trying out some holiday candy from my stocking (Angela in the background..).
Angela posing. :)
Jesse with my niece, Hailey. Something kind of sad, but funny that Hailey does, is when she is really mad or frustrated, she will get down on her hands and knees and then bang her head on the ground. It's afterwards when she cries that is the sad part.
Here is Tom. This is the living room - where we have most of our conversations over the holidays.

Here is David (Veronica, Jeff, & Jackie in the background). He's already a BYU fan.One family tradition is having these mini-oranges around all the time during the holidays. (Yum!)Cute smile from Veronica. My brother and his family stayed the night at our place on their way from Los Angeles to Idaho Falls. I made smoothies for them in the morning and Veronica wouldn't try it. But after her parents bribed her, she said "If I drink this smoothie, I get a piece of bacon, a BIG piece!" She takes after her dad in that she is a meat eater.
Here is a cute video of playing some games:

Here is my dad playing Nintendo Wii Bowling - this is the 2nd time I have ever beat him at bowling. :)
Another family tradition - going bowling. Here are Jesse, Jackie, and Jeff waiting their turn. I got my 2nd best - 143!My dad's seat is always behind the computer monitor. Here he is laughing as Tom helps Hailey bowl.

Here is Angela and Hailey. Jesse bowling - go Jesse!
We had a good time up in Idaho, thank you Mom & Dad!

You can also go to Jeff & Jackie's website and Tom & Angela's website to see more. Just click on these links and they will bring you to their websites.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger