Thursday, March 13, 2008

2nd Year Anniversary

Jesse and I went to Vegas on Monday for our 2nd year anniversary. It was pretty fun - we had lunch at In 'n' Out Burger (yum!), shopped a little at Fashion Show Mall & Forum Shops, walked a LOT, and then saw Phantom of the Opera at the Venetian. The show was amazing - we actually got upgraded to the front row! Since we went on a Monday night, it wasn't very full so they probably upgraded most people. We stayed the night at the Monte Carlo hotel and came back Tuesday and went for a hike out in Kayenta. We had a good time - it was nice to be able to drag Jesse away from his computer for a few hours.. :)

We stopped to watch the fountains at Bellagio...

Here we are watching the Roman statues "come to life" at Forum Shops.
Me in front of a cool statue at Forum Shops

They don't allow cameras into the theater... so here's my picture of Phantom.

The next morning right before we left for home

Out on our hike at Kayenta
King of the Rock :)Thank you Jesse for a wonderful 2 years! You mean the world to me. I love you!

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

You know what I was thinking after reading this post? 2 years...thats a good time to start thinking about getting PREGNANT! Matt and I waited 2 years before we got pregnant with Ella..just something to consider:)

rebecca said...

Alan and I went to PHantom for my Bday...I loved it.

jackie e said...

happy anniversary guys!

Powered By Blogger