
So yes, like a lot of other women (and guys... and younger girls) I have read
Stephenie Meyer's series
Twilight. The last one came out last Friday night/Saturday morning at midnight (
Breaking Dawn - pictured at left), which I waited for an hour to get the 4th of four.
I've also read
The Host by Stephenie Meyer... all were good and I would definitely recommend all 5 books.
Cody introduced the first book to me when I was still working the front desk at
the spa... but I didn't finish reading the book for awhile. Thanks Cody... :)
3 comments:
Hey Mindy, thanks for dropping by my blog!!! Thank you for your kind words.
I'll be reading the said book as soon as a copy frees up around my house. (there are 2 copies, so it shouldnt be long!)
your blog is so cute! love it! And i just started Breaking Dawn . . . so far, so good. :) I surprisingly liked "The Host" too. I love her books!
Mindy! Thank you so very much for hiking for me on Friday! My husband thanks you too. Now we can Parteeeeeeeeeee for his b-day!!!
Im trying to find a space of time to pick up this book and read. I know that once I do, I wont be able to do much else!! Silly book!!!
Post a Comment