Belle & Jackson in their car seats

Terrel & Janet (Papa & Mimi) with Belle

Sabrina, Adam, and Jackson
(he was asleep, so I didn't want to have to wake him up just for a picture...)
(he was asleep, so I didn't want to have to wake him up just for a picture...)

On our way up we stopped and visited Rachel and Emily & Christian. Emily & her husband live north of Provo in Lehi and they were kind enough to let us stay the night there. They make excellent hosts! :) Rachel and her date, Darrin, Emily and Christian, and Jesse and I went to Macaroni Grill Friday night... We had a good time there and then we went to Emily's house to play games. We played "Ticket to Ride" which was really fun - Jesse wants to get it now.
The next day we went the rest of the way to Ogden, where Adam and Sabrina live. It was beautiful weather - a little sprinkle but perfect temperature. Terrel, Janet, and McKay were already there and we talked and hung out at Adam's house. Sunday, we went to church for the blessing and then Adam & Sabrina made lunch/dinner for those that came. A lot of Sabrina's family was there that I met, and also Sarah & Steele and their family. I am really glad we were able to come - we had a really good time. You have a cute little family, Adam!

2 comments:
thanks mindy! we're so glad you and adam were able to come. and thank you for taking pictures - our camera is much crappier than yours so we don't have any from that day. :)
okay i'm an idiot. i'm glad you and jesse were able to come.
Post a Comment