If you couldn't tell from the title... Jesse & I are having a baby! Yes, I am pregnant! Just over the 3-month mark now. I had a prenatal appointment today (I would definitely recommend Dr. Chalmers) and baby's heartbeat is 144 bpm and overall looks perfect. :) We are very happy.
ultrasound a month ago
(11 weeks)

You can see the profile of the baby's face & the umbilical cord, but not much else.
And for those of you wondering if it is a boy or girl... Jesse and I have decided to wait until the baby is born to find out!! What a surprise, right?
Anyway.. Due date is August 25th, 2009.
8 comments:
CONGRATS! Yeah I am so happy for you guys! Being parents is so much fun! Your baby is due on Ty and I's 5th Anniversary! Can't wait to meet him or her :)
Thats exciting. I wondered who you were seeing, since I never saw you at my office. Dr Chalmers is great from what I hear. Twins?
YEAH!!! I am sooo excited for you! You will love being a Mommy!! Keep me updated on how things are going. Love you tons!!
Susan
CONGRATS! I am so stoked for you. Funny, I just saw Brook the other day at the grocery store (it seems to be our place of meetings). How are you feeling? I'm totally with you on the finding out when the baby's born. Well...congrats and good luck with everything. Keep me posted.
Jesse was here last night and said he GUARANTEES you will find out cuz you won't be able to stand it!!haha I hope he is right because I am DYING to know!!
Yea! Yea! Yea! Mindy I am SO excited for you! You are going to be the most adorable pregnant girl and you and Jesse are going to be the best parents ever ! Congratulations!
I hope Jesse is right that you won't be able to not find out which kind of baby you're having.. tee hee hee...
CONGRATS CONGRATS!!!! I'm so happy for you!! I can't wait to see the progression of baby belly pics!! Oh I'm just so excited for you both!! I just can't express how excited I am for you!! Now stay strong and wait until it's born to find out... it gets harder as you get closer!! :)
Post a Comment