Monday, May 18, 2009

Baby Update

I am 6 months today! Baby is kicking a lot and still doing great. My last doctor appointment was a couple weeks ago and everything looks good - baby's heartbeat was 143 bpm. I thought I'd update you on how my belly is growing, too.

4 months - 5 months - 6 months

4 comments:

Andrew | Susan | Grayer said...

Mindy,
Look how cute you are!! I am glad things are going good for you and baby!! I am so excited for him to come!!

Ashley said...

Mindy you look so cute! I love seeing your little belly grow bigger and bigger! I wish that I would have taken more pictures when I was pregnant with Ethan! I am so excited for you guys, I can't believe that you are 6 months pregnant already! I love you!

Clint and Alisha said...

You're adorable!! Isn't fun seeing your belly grow!! Then you get to 9 months and feel HUGE!!!! I'm so excited for you!

Christie said...

cute belly! I can't believe you are 6 months pregnant though, you're still so tiny!

Powered By Blogger