Friday, May 1, 2009

Graduation!

I am officially not a college student anymore! Last night we had a nursing pinning (mini ceremony for nursing graduates only). It went only an hour, thank goodness for Jesse... All I need to do now is pass the state board test, the NCLEX, and then I will be a Registered Nurse. Tonight is the official graduation... but I wasn't interested in walking so the pinning ceremony was perfect.

The invitation/announcement

Some pictures afterwards...
Jesse & me

Jon, Jenn, Me, Jesse

6 comments:

Angela said...

Congratulations, Minjun! So proud we are of you:)

Unknown said...

Congrats on graduating!! Good luck on the boards! If you have any questions about them or getting ready for them or whatever let me know and I'll try and help. :)

Jennifer said...

I still can't believe we're done! It seems crazy that the 2 years are over! (not that I want to go back or anything...)

Leah said...

nice job mindy! i bet that feels great

Cody, Tawsha, and Ashlee said...

There wasn't many of us that did walk tonight and I don't know why. It lasted only an hour and 45 minutes and it was so much more exhilarating than the pinning ceremony. It made everything seem complete and exciting. You missed out..

Clint and Alisha said...

SO EXCITING!!! CONGRATS DEAR!! That is really awesome! You will make such an AMAZING RN!! I'm very happy for you!!

Powered By Blogger