Monday, June 8, 2009

I Passed!!

So I took the nursing state boards (NCLEX) last Friday and I found out today that I PASSED!!! So I am an official Registered Nurse (RN) now... but I won't be getting a job anytime soon due to baby arriving soon...

What a RELIEF! I am DONE with SCHOOL!!!

8 comments:

sabrina said...

congratulations, mindy! that is awesome.

Cody, Tawsha, and Ashlee said...

Yay Girl!! Isn't it the MOST amazing feeling ever..So far I think me, you, Melodee, Haley, and Tiffany have passed..We ROCK!!

Unknown said...

Congratulations!!!!!

Angela said...

Way to go, Minjun!

Anonymous said...

Yeah!!!!!!!!!!! You passed! It's a good feeling isn't it?
I thought I was done with school too...

Fausett Family said...

WAHOO!!! I wish I could say the same! I;m lame

Blake and Jenn said...

Congrats. That's so exciting. And you can now focus on your soon-to-be new addition!! Blake takes the NCLEX in October. Any suggestions on studying?

Christie said...

hey! I'm glad you found my blog, it's always fun to see what people are up to these days and it looks like you have been pretty busy! congratulations on becoming a nurse AND on the baby. you must be so excited!

Powered By Blogger